My name is Chris Gacy, or that my alias for this blog. Shhh.
I ship a lot of ships, no ship hate here. If you really hate a ship, please don't stay here, I post them all and I usually don't tag them.
If you send anon hate to my blog, expect to get a snarky/sarcastic/satirical remark in return!
Cumslutjensen is the Sam to my Dean.
Like 97% of the time, I am Master’s Pretty Kitty but the other 3%, Master calls me his panther because sometimes I’m really aggressive and assertive.
But most of the time I’m quite and good.
BUT SOMETIMES I COULD KILL A MAN and thats when im his panther
everything kinky and fetlify
will now be tagged as nonspn and/or fetlife